New Release: Swan Client v2.1.0 & Swan Provider v2.1.0 now available!
The FilSwan engineering team recently conducted an upgrade to the Swan Client and Swan Provider. The new versions, Swan Client v2.1.0 and Swan Provider v2.1.0, are now available for use. We extend a cordial invitation to users with storage requirements and storage providers to utilize the latest iteration of our products to enhance the storage experience. Please find below a detailed overview of the updates made in this release.
Swan Client v2.1.0
Swan Client v2.1.0 is a breakthrough version that supports sending deals using MARKET Version 1.2(as Boost did). All storage clients can create
manual-bid tasks, and add the CLI
meta-car to process the source files.
Note: If you set
[main].market_version = "1.1", you can send deals to storage providers who are using MARKET Version 1.1(Lotus) or MARKET Version 1.2(Boost). But it is DEPRECATION, and will REMOVE SOON.
For the Blockchain RPC service, you can add your own RPC endpoints, because the blockchain RPC endpoints have been defined with a JSON file.
Besides, some bug fixes, new features, and improvements have been merged. You can leave any feedback, report bugs, and create an issue here.
manual-bidtask for all clients (filswan/go-swan-client#184)
- Task: supports sending deals using two Market Version
Market version 1.2to send deals, just set
[main].market_version = "1.2"in the
config.toml, and refer here (filswan/go-swan-client#185)(filswan/go-swan-client#187)
- CMD: add the wallet command
swan-client wallet -h(filswan/go-swan-client#189)
- CMD: add CLI
swan-client meta-car -h(filswan/go-swan-client#200)
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Bid: failed to send deals to the assigned miners after creating
- RPC: config the public blockchain RPC endpoints with a JSON file (filswan/go-swan-client#186)
- Install: improve the build and installation scripts (filswan/go-swan-client#193)
go-swan-libversion v0.2.134 -> v0.2.136 (filswan/go-swan-client#190)
- Source code(zip)
- Source code(tar.gz)
Swan Provider v2.1.0
Swan Provider v2.1.0 supports storage providers to import deals by using
market_version = 1.2(
Boost) and from multiple directories. It also enables them to config their ask using the
Note: when storage providers set
market_version = 1.2(Boost) to import deals, they can receive the deals from clients who are using
market_version = 1.1(Lotus) and
market_version = 1.2(Boost).
It includes many new bug fixes, new features, and improvements. You can leave any feedback, report bugs, and create an issue here.
- Aria2: import deals from multiple directories at the same time(filswan/go-swan-provider#184)
- New configuration
[aria2]. aria2_candidate_dirs = ["/tmp"].
- Deal: support to import deals using
market_version = 1.2(Boost)(filswan/go-swan-provider#187)
- The new configuration should be added:
[lotus] client_api_token = ""
market_version = "1.2"[market]
collateral_wallet = ""
publish_wallet = ""
- Deal: import deals sent from Lotus and Boost when the storage provider sets
market_version = 1.2(filswan/go-swan-provider#188)
- Deal: set the storage providers’ deal ask when
market_version = 1.2through the
swan-provider set-ask --price=0 --verified-price=0 --min-piece-size=256 --max-piece-size=34359738368
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Config: allow two formats to config
- Environment: set
SWAN_PATHby environment variable
- Fix: endless loop due to the empty deal(filswan/go-swan-provider#190)
- Fix: downloadFailed when dealCID is empty(filswan/go-swan-provider#208)
- updated go-swan-lib version(0.2.131 -> v0.2.137)