ANNOUNCEMENT | FilSwan Incentivized Electron Testnet
Today, FilSwan is gearing up to announce that the Multi-Chain Storage (MCS) competition is just within sight. We are inviting global participants to join a usage competition, collect points, and share a 200 FIL token prize pool!
What is Filswan’s Multi-Chain Storage?
Multi-Chain Storage (MCS) is a smart contract-based cross-chain storage gateway, with oracle technology for Filecoin storage integrated. It enabled users to pay for Filecoin storage with stable coins and other Mainnet tokens while maintaining security. Users will also obtain the payment transaction and IPFS information with Filecoin deal ID for future reference.
Take part in this competition and share a 200 FIL Prize Pool!
Join our MCS testnet competition here.
- Commence date March 23th, 2022 — April 6th, 2022
- UTC + 8: March 23, 2022, 12:00:00-April 6, 2022, 12:00:00
- EST: March 23, 2022, 00:00:00-April 6, 2022, 00:00:00
- UTC: March 23, 2022, 04:00:00-April 6, 2022, 04:00:00
- Users will be invited to upload files, mint NFTs, and pay for storage using stable coins.
- All participants will be ranked based on scores calculated leveraging eligible activities performed
- Ranking Formula: Total Score = (# of files uploaded) + int((file size in GB)/6) +（# of NFT minted)
- The leaderboard will be published in Discord Channel daily
- Rewards will be airdropped to participants’ wallets by end of April 2022.
Award details for users:
- 1st place: 70 FIL
- 2nd place: 30 FIL
- 3rd place: 20 FIL
- 4th place: 10 FIL
- 5–10th place: 5 FIL
Other ways to Reward participants:
- 1x random drop: 10 FIL, random airdrop one competition participants ->
- Special reward: 10 FIL
- Best NFT picture award: 10 FIL
- Most innovative award: 10 FIL
Single Award to be judged by 3 individual judges from the community, Filecoin foundation
The top storage provider (SP) globally will earn Datacap rewards based on the storage capacity they offer.
Award details for service providers
1st place: 50 TB Datacap
2nd place: 20 TB Datacap
Good to know: Only data uploaded between March 23, 2022, 0:00 UTC to April 6, 2022, 23:59:59 UTC will be scored.
While we do not expect it, in the unlikely event that FilSwan determines that legal or regulatory issues prevent the delivery of any portion of rewards, the rewards may be restructured, postponed, or canceled.
Introducing Multi-Chain Storage
Do you want to mint your data as an NFT on OpenSea, but you don’t know how to code?
Do you want your data saved for years with only on-time payments?
Do you want to use and pay for different web3 services but don’t want to use a bunch of tokens?
Look no further than FilSwan’s multi-chain storage!
FilSwan MCS is a cutting-edge blockchain storage solution providing a data cache and presidency layer for decentralized data storage needs. With MCS, you can easily upload any data to the Filecoin network and IPFS, mint NFTs directly to Opensea, and pay for storage with stable coins like USDC.
It only takes three steps:
Connect Metamask wallet
Choose file and storage duration
Pay for storage with USDC
You will get an IPFS link with Filecoin’s longer-term storage CID for your website’s daily usage and benefit from the long-term storage network provided by Filecoin.
Join Our Discord Server
For more details or questions regarding the competition, please feel free to join our discord server here.
You can also follow FilSwan’s official Twitter account here.